Saturday, January 2, 2010

Peter Lougheed trails

January 1, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
These trails were so pretty. This was my favorite ski so far. The trails were very narrow and there was lots of snow. It was just so peaceful and fresh!
Steph and Payton did a loop with us and then went back to the RV for a rest. I decided to go for a loop with Bill and Lou...they gave me a run for my money. Hard to keep up to those two!
We went out for a nice dinner in the Village and Payton got to watch a magic show and have a kitty balloon made from a clown. It was a great evening!
Congratulations to Deb and Paul who tied the knot today! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Wish we could have been there!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Deb and Bill!
    So great of you to post these wonderful photos and Deb your narratives are great!
    Looks beautiful on the ski trail - just like the cover of a post card.
    Using my pink mug - thank you, thank you.
    Be well. We all miss you but can see you are having a great time.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Bill could make Kitty balloons. Did he learn that from Bubbles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying following your adventure. Dont forget to check your home email, I have sent you some pictures. Tomorrow is the big move day for Grandma, your Mom and Carrie Ann has been working hard

    Love Nancy

    ReplyDelete