Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bremco resort
















February 27, 2010
Another great day of skiing!!! Another day of relaxing for Ms.Deb.......

Bill and Jimbo came home with the biggest smiles on their faces!!! I am jealous, but I am sure I will get my turn once I feel better...patience...patience....I am just so happy to be here relaxing and healing at Jim and Karens and not feeling this way in the trailer.

Went to the hospital and got checked out. It is just going to take some time, I guess it is a bad virus. When we got back to the house Jim had dinner (chicken parmsean) ready for us...It was amazing!!!
Nothing like having 2 guys that know their way around the kitchen to look after me! Bill is really going to have to step it up to keep up to Jim....
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Drop me a note!!


Deb:)





7 comments:

  1. Deb..Hope you feel better soon . We had a great weekend at the Olympics ..GOLD ! in hockey plus 13 others ..wow !I have my first ortho clinic today and hope to get a fiberglass cast that will make my arm quite a bit lighter . Make sure you let those guy's spoil you . Michel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, hope you feel better soon. The weather here has been quite mild the last few days, I hope spring is on it's way soon. The pictures are great, I hope that you can get in some skiing soon.
    Talk to you later,
    Miss you here at work,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you guys are sure living the 'high' life..even if some of it was a little 'low' at times. Keep your chin up and and a positive attitude and drink lots of water take 2 asprins and call me in the morning..isn't that what all Dr's say? I am sure a few days of rest will have you up and running. Take care..carry on..Love B&C

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you are feeling better soon Deb! Sonya is back playing hockey, regional playdowns start Thursday night.
    The street isn't the same without you guys. Well, the only thing new around here is we decided to join the rest of the group and buy a Toy Hauler Trailer. No more sleeping in a tent for me!! LOL!
    Sonya is loving all the pictures you are posting and we all think you missed your calling!
    Miss you guys!
    Sonya,Patti & Brad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks phenomenal. I think we all need to book at vaca at Bremco Resort next year...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Bill & Deb,

    Wow the skiing looks amazing, you look good too Bill. Hope you guys are feeling better. We don't have very much snow here but today is a beautiful day, lots of sun.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again your pictures just keep getting better and better - and now live action movies!
    We are so being spoiled but enjoying all of it!
    Sorry to hear you are also under the weather Deb, take care and sounds like you are doing the right thing by getting rest and eating good food. Nice to see Bill skiing - we are all in Olympic withdrawal - no skiing or snowboarding, skating to watch.ha ha. Still all excited about Canada's win but someone stole Sid the Kid's hockey stick and gloves..crummy thing to do!
    Sunny here today (March 3) and expected to get quite warm by the weekend +8
    Hope you are both feeling 100% soon. Thanks for the golden gate Deb! SAM

    ReplyDelete