Wednesday, March 3, 2010








March 1, 2010
Well looks like Bill and Jim started the month off right! They went up to Kirkwood and went BC. They skinned up Emigrant Peak and skiied California Chute...maybe it was a good day for me to still be resting at home huh...looks a little steep for me...
I had a chance to call a few friends today and talked to Auntie Denise which was really nice.
Bill's night to cook....rosemary chicken and ribs. Jim hasn't had ribs in years...clean eater..but he seemed to enjoy them....We cleaned up some of the leftovers too. I tell you I am trying to eat my way through this bug...my appetite hasn't been effected..there is a big surprise eh? I better get my butt off the sofa soon or I will never catch up to these guys!
Deb:)
PS They figure that tree is 2000 years old..wild eh?
Did you know that Lake Tahoe is 1600 feet deep?? (I think the 2nd deepest lake in the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment