Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010

We are enjoying our time here at the lodge! Jon asked us to be in charge of the lunches for the ski testers. There are 42 (sick) ski testers that were flown here by Backcountry Magazine and we get to be part of it...can you believe that??? I honestly was happy just making lunch for them...Most of the skiers are tele skiers and they are wicked, wicked skiers.

I can't believe the amount of gear we get to try..literally hundreds of skis. All tele and AT bindings. I got to test 6 pairs of skis today. I haven't finished filling out my reports on them yet, but I certainly know which ones I like. The testing goes on until Sunday...

It was very sunny today and the conditions were pretty good...not a lot of snow, but still good skiing.

Needless to say I am not doing a lot of skiing under the chair lift with these pros sitting on it....Bill says I ripped it up, but I am not so sure when I see these girls fly.

Thanks for taking such great care of us Jonny Boy!
Deb:)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I really have no words except for YIKES!!!!

    Be careful and keep having fun!!!!
    Caron

    ReplyDelete