Friday, March 19, 2010





























March 14 & 15, 2010
Sedona……what a huge disappointment! It was in the top 3 things that I wanted to see and it was nothing like what we expected. It was over run by people and was totally commercialized. I was expecting a quiet, spiritual place. The hiking was more like walking and you always had someone behind you and someone ahead of you….I guess it is Spring break. The red rock was pretty, but the people really took away from it. We are on our way to the Grand Canyon which I am sure will be a zoo, but we are hoping to buy a permit and hike down in to it and tent for a few days away from the crowds.
**We have been thinking about you lots Mom & Dad R and hope you are on the mend Dad….I know you are in great hands with Dr. Cowan and the ICU staff…all our love!
Deb & Bill

1 comment:

  1. Deb ..Too bad for the people that took away from your moment but , the pics are fabulous . Hope your dad gets well soon . COACH

    ReplyDelete