Friday, April 2, 2010


Uncle Sonny & Aunt Denise:
Every year I look for a sign... As I was enjoying the hot springs and making my way to the end of the pool for some private time I looked up into the mountains and was blown away by the most beautiful lit cross with a bright red sky behind it…incredible…we then drove to the empty parking lot we had spotted earlier in the day to sleep and when we opened the door we were directly under the lit cross…which I was told is only lit for Christmas and Easter…..There was my sign. We have thought of Greg so often on this trip…….Thinking of you and hope you had a nice trip home…so sorry we missed you in Cali, but we got tied up in Utah…maybe we can stop and see you on our way home in June…

1 comment:

  1. Bill and Deb..Wow !!! Great pics and what a way to spend a BDAY Deb . You guy's look really fit ..Deb. so far this week 2 swims , two runs and a bike ride coming up ...Have a great Easter . Coach

    ReplyDelete