Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 7, 2010

Another perfect day in Hatteras. High 70s and southwest winds. Only thing missing the Evans, Youngs and Spruces...

Bill and I had a nice run this morning through the Oceanside Campground. Only came across 1 big snake...I didn't see it, but Bill jumped so I let out a bloood curdling scream....What is it with the damn snakes in this place...I will be running down the middle of the road tomorrow when I am by myself.

Did a few shops today, but waiting for my shopping buddy to arrive before I see them all.

We haven't hit the Orange Blossom (bakery) yet, but hope to tomorrow for an apple ugly.

I am booked in at the spa for a hair cut at 1:00 tomorrow. YIKES...haven't had a cut since December 3 and I usually go every 4 weeks. Chloe is her name...sorry to cheat Ron.....

Well better run Bill wants to play cards....storm moving in for tonight and tomorrow...

Deb:)
PS CA can you send me an email so I have your address I lost it.....Thanks...How are things on the Street?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are running, rooms are booked at Disney the three muskateers are sharing looking forward to it. Now we have to watch for a good deal on flights

    Say hi to Janice Jerry Karen and the gang.

    Have Fun

    Love Nancy

    ReplyDelete