Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 16, 2010
Got to wish Lisa a Happy Birthday this morning!!! Miss you guys at work...like crazy, but the time sure is flying by....won't be long and we will be together again!
I decided to play it safe and run on the treadmill today as I am tired of my morning run turning into a scream fest....on the way home I decided to stop at a payphone to call my mom and while I was dialing her...out of the swamp comes this black water snake with its head all raised up at me....what is going on??? Every day but one so far....l finally looked it up in my medicine cards at Jans suggestion and apparently it means I am transforming and shedding my old self...hope I am done soon...
Bob and Joan showed up..always great to see them. They both look fantastic!
Janice had a bit of an adventure today. She broke down about a half mile off shore and spent 45 minutes out there treading water. Her boom popped off her mast and she couldn't get it back on. Peter from the New England Windsurfing Journal saved her...which was fine with her as Peter is just the kind of guy you want to be saved by.... He told her Jerry heard she was in trouble so he went in for a beer.
We all went to the pig pickin together. I have to say the pork was incredible this year.
We also got sent home with an extra cake that was left over..I think because they saw Bill at the dessert table 3 times. Another campfire....beautiful stars....wow!!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment